ARCADE FINALS and ARCADE MIX V1.04!
UNBEATABLE: ARCADE FINALS begins! Here's our newest patch of ARCADE MIX to get you started on the event - best of luck, and have fun!
(to participate in our cool, first-ever competitive UNBEATABLE event, head to our discord now: https://discord.gg/cVhZahh)
HERE ARE THE PATCH NOTES, LET'S GO:
- The addition of a ARCADE FINALS exclusive beatmap, FOREVER WHEN (UNBEATABLE difficulty)! Try a early version of our newly unlocked B-SIDE as the special fourth track of the tournament!
- The grading scale has received a overhaul - a Full Combo/No Miss will provide a boost to your rank, and percentage requirements for certain ranks have been adjusted.
- "BARELY" hits will no longer count towards full combo. Finishing a level without any barelys or misses will award you with a FULL COMBO, whereas finishing a level without any misses awards you with a NO MISS.
- S+ and S++ Ranks are can now be acquired on all beatmaps. (All of Punchy's S ranks are now S+ ranks as an example)
- The accuracy window for several note types in the game has been widened - should make things (like the end of hold notes) a little more lenient!
- There will now be a option to reduce camera motion which will disable tilts, shakes, and zoom-ins (this will not change camera flips, which is a game mechanic) in the game settings.*
- Background dimming is now a selectable option - you can adjust the percent opacity up to 90%.
- Added approach circles to incoming spam notes
- More adjustments to several beatmaps.
- Fixed the bug where dodge notes placed at the same time as regular notes displays the twin notes bar
- The main menu will now be updated to indicate what version you are playing.
* In future updates, these options will be more granular.
Alright, see you on Discord! Let's do this!
<3 from D-CELL GAMES
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.